|Includes an examination, diagnosis and advice If necessary also includes X-rays, scale & polish and planning for further treatment.|
|Above items plus fillings, root canal treatment and removing teeth (extractions)|
|Above items plus crowns, dentures and bridges|
|Under 18 years||Free|
Exemption from NHS Fees
Check the following categories to see if you qualify
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit guarantee credit
- You are named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate or you are entitled to an NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate
- Aged under 18
- Under 19 and receiving full-time education
- Pregnant or have had a baby in a previous 12 months
- In prison or young offenders institution
Help may still be available for NHS charges, particularly if you are a student, pensioner, working part-time or on a low income.
You will need to complete an HC1 form. These are available from our receptionist. If you qualify, any charges you have paid will be reimbursed by the DSS. Please keep your receipts.
Alternatively, you may wish to complete the form and make your application prior to making an appointment. If you qualify you will be sent an HC2 or HC3 certificate in which case only the charges outlined in your certificate will need to be paid. Please bring your certificate with you.